Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

January 19, 2018

Genealogy Chats on Twitter

 Did you know that there are chat sessions on Genealogy being held on Twitter? I've dug around and tried to find out what they are about, when they happen and who runs them. I don't have all the answers but this is what I was able to come up with:


Genchat. #genchat is a genealogy based Twitter chat. 
@_genchat on Twitter. Join us for #genchat every other Friday! Great #genealogy conversations, lots of learning, and good times! 9pm Central.

GenchatDNA
#GenchatDNA @genchatDNA ‏ on Twitter. A monthly group for newbies wondering where to start when testing their DNA

AncestryHour
@ancestryhour  on Twitter.  #AncestryHour Tuesdays 7.00pm GMT. See website

GenChatDE
#genchatDE @GenchatDE 
is the host for this German version of GenChat. Held every three weeks on Thursdays. See full schedule

IAmNextGen
#iamnextgen @Nextgennetwrk 
Usually on Saturdays, Schedule not known

RogueGen
#roguegen See the website

Victoria BC Genealogy SIG
#vgstwittersig Victoria Genealogy
Every 2 weeks, Wednesdays same week as #genchat
 
ABGenealogy
@ABGenealogy  starting  soon

If I missed any or if I made any errors, drop me a line in the comment section and I'll update this blog post.

1 comment:

Christine M. said...

You may find the schedule for #genchat at http://www.genealogygenchat.com/schedule.html