Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

June 2, 2016

Making Gift Books From Blog Posts

If you write a genealogy blog, you might want to have some fun with Blog2Print.com 

I spent 45 minutes last week at this site creating a small book featuring specific blog posts on my Sharing Memories meme.

This meme ran every Sunday for 5 years and featured sharing childhood memories in order to preserve them.

By telling Blog2Print to only gather blog posts from 2014 that had the keyword "Sharing Memories", a 40 page book was quickly and easily created. I will give these books to my children for birthday or Christmas gifts, and hopefully my grandchildren will enjoy them too.

Disclaimer: I do not have any affiliation with Blog2Print and they did not ask me to write this post, nor do I receive anything from them for it. 




1 comment:

Colleen G. Brown Pasquale said...

Great idea. I have used nlig2print. Sometimes the photos come out as just black squares. Have you had that happen?